Cumulus Media - Exceptional People Achieving Exceptional Results
Cumulus is searching for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales.
We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance.
We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and introduce these companies to Cumulus’s large demographically-distinct audiences via the POWER OF RADIO.
We hire passionate, driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skill and the ability to cultivate client relationships.
Sales representative responsibilities:
- Prospecting/Cold Calling/Business Development
- Setting appointments with prospects
- Presenting creative client presentations conveying the value of radio advertising
- Achieving a sales quota
- Outgoing, self-motivated, resourceful, organized, communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit
- Appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach
- Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management
- Cultivation of long standing client relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
- New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
- Media sales background preferred, not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer